Hopkins Children's Pediatric GI Faculty
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs) serve as pediatric health care providers for well and ill children of all ages. PNPs are registered nurses with advanced education and expertise in pediatric nursing and health care and serve children and families in an extensive range of practice settings. PNPs can perform physical exams, diagnose, treat and manage illnesses and diseases, and provide prescription medication regimens. Your child’s appointment may be with a PNP in the Pediatric GI/Nutrition Clinic. In pediatric gastroenterology PNPs work in collaboration with the pediatric gastroenterology physicians to develop a plan of care that is appropriate to treat your child. Any areas of concern are always discussed with the physician
Clinical Nurse Specialist
A clinical nurse specialist (CNS) is an advanced practice nurse whose care focuses on a specific patient population.
More on our Nursing Team
- Mary Kay Alford, MSN, RN, CPNP
- Carrie Bealefeld, RN
- Elisha Crites, RN
- Caroline Goler, RN
- Susan Holiday, RN
- Lynn Mattis, MSN, RN
- Amanda McMillion, RN
- Lisa Santo Domingo, MSN, RN, CRNP
- Anne Taliaferro, RN
- Lindsay Wilson, MSN, RN, CPNP
- Stefany Honigbaum, M.D.
- Emilia Shin, M.D.
- Melissa Weidner, M.D.
- Hassan Hamandi, M.D.
- Ogholikhan Sina , M.D.
A fellow is a medical doctor who has completed medical school and a three-year pediatric residency program. They are qualified to practice as a general pediatrician, but have applied to and were selected for a three-year training program in a specialized branch of pediatric medicine - pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition.
More on our Fellows and Pediatric GI Fellowships
Kim Conner, R.Ph. MAc, Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Vivian Abadom, RN, BSN, MT, MBPH, PhD, Sr. Research Nurse-Coordinator/IBD Program Supervisor
- Maria Grazia Clemente, MD, PhD, Research Specialist/Pediatric Liver Center
- Steven Danaher, BS, Clinical Research Coordinator/ Pediatric IBD/Bacteria Study
- Caroline Anitha Devadason, BS, Research Coordinator/Pediatric Liver Center
- Kimberly Pfeifer, RN, BSN, Research Nurse/Pediatric Liver Center
- Lisa Seaman RN, MSN, CPNP, Pediatric GI/Nutrition
- Jessica Hankinson, PhD, Pediatric Psychologist in Pediatric Medical Psychology
Dr. Hankinson serves as the primary behavioral consultant to the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. Dr. Hankinson is part of a multi-disciplinary team that evaluates and treats children with chronic constipation. She also works with children who have inflammatory bowel disease.
- Franki Raldirez - Division Administrative Manager
- Grace Brzozowski - Fellowship Coordinator
- Anita Dix - Medical Office Coordinator
- Kimberly Dorsey - Medical Office Coordinator
- Deanna Oliver, BA - Administrative Coordinator
- Margaret Wilson - Administrative Coordinator