Hopkins Children's Pediatric GI Faculty
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs) serve as pediatric health care providers for well and ill children of all ages. PNPs are registered nurses with advanced education and expertise in pediatric nursing and health care and serve children and families in an extensive range of practice settings. PNPs can perform physical exams, diagnose, treat and manage illnesses and diseases, and provide prescription medication regimens. Your child’s appointment may be with a PNP in the Pediatric GI/Nutrition Clinic. In pediatric gastroenterology PNPs work in collaboration with the pediatric gastroenterology physicians to develop a plan of care that is appropriate to treat your child. Any areas of concern are always discussed with the physician
Clinical Nurse Specialist
A clinical nurse specialist (CNS) is an advanced practice nurse whose care focuses on a specific patient population.
More on our Nursing Team
- Mary Kay Alford, MSN, RN, CPNP
- Susan J. Billet, BSN, RN
- Caroline Goler, RN
- Susan Holiday, RN
- Saundra Matthews, BSN, RN
- Lynn Mattis, MSN, RN
- Lisa Santo Domingo, MSN, RN, CRNP
- Lindsay Wilson, MSN, RN, CPNP
- Justin Hollon, M.D.
- Stefany Honigbaum, M.D.
- Suchitra Hourigan, M.D.
- Greggy Laroche, M.D.
- Eric Tibesar, M.D.
A fellow is a medical doctor who has completed medical school and a three-year pediatric residency program. They are qualified to practice as a general pediatrician, but have applied to and were selected for a three-year training program in a specialized branch of pediatric medicine - pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition.
More on our Fellows and Pediatric GI Fellowships
Kim Conner, R.Ph. MAc, Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Jenifer Hampsey, MS, RD, CSP, LD, Pediatric Nutrition Practitioner
- Tiffani Hays, MS, RD, CDE, Pediatric Nutrition Practitioner
- Amanda Leonard, MPH, RD, CDE, LD, Pediatric Nutrition Practitioner
- Farah Ashruf, MS, RD, LD, Clinical Dietitan Specialist II
- Jennifer Dorward, RD, LD, Clinical Dietitian
- Laura Postin, MS, RD, LD, Clinical Dieititian
- Amy Schwartz, RD, CNSD, LD, Senior Clinical Dietitian
- Zahava Turner, RD, CNSD, LD, Clinical Dietitian Specialist II
- Vivian Abadom, RN, BSN, MT, MBPH, PhD, Sr. Research Nurse-Coordinator/IBD Program Supervisor
- Maria Grazia Clemente, MD, PhD, Research Specialist/Pediatric Liver Center
- Steven Danaher, BS, Clinical Research Coordinator/ Pediatric IBD/Bacteria Study
- Caroline Anitha Devadason, BS, Research Coordinator/Pediatric Liver Center
- Kimberly Pfeifer, RN, BSN, Research Nurse/Pediatric Liver Center
- Lisa Seaman RN, MSN, CPNP, Pediatric GI/Nutrition
- Jessica Hankinson, PhD, Pediatric Psychologist in Pediatric Medical Psychology
Dr. Hankinson serves as the primary behavioral consultant to the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. Dr. Hankinson is part of a multi-disciplinary team that evaluates and treats children with chronic constipation. She also works with children who have inflammatory bowel disease.
- Franki Raldirez - Division Administrative Manager
- Grace Brzozowski - Fellowship Coordinator
- Tywanda Burrows - Medical Office Coordinator
- Kimberly Dorsey - Medical Office Coordinator
- Robin Mitchell - Medical Office Coordinator
- Deanna Oliver, BA - Administrative Coordinator
- Margaret Wilson - Administrative Coordinator